- All the matches in Moniwar will be played through a rune board.
- The player's task is to control the rune to attack, defend, and defeat the opponent.
- Moniwar is a Match 3 game. During your turn, you can only perform 1 action (control rune, use skill).
- If you don't take action after a short time (10 seconds), you will automatically lose your turn.
- Each rune color will have a different feature. Players need to match at least a row of 3 runes of the same color (horizontal or vertical) to activate the feature.
- In addition to matching runes, players can also use pet skills (if enough mana) or support cards (which need to be equipped before entering the battle).
There are currently 6 types of runes that are being used in the Moniwar world: